Caitlin is an associate with our Health Law department in the Albany office.
Caitlin is a magna cum laude graduate of Boston University School of Law where she served as Articles Editor for the Boston University Law Review, and is a graduate of Duke University with a major in English and minor in Political Science. She was an intern with the United States Attorney’s Office, Criminal Division in Boston, MA before joining O’Connell and Aronowitz. Her experience includes clerkships with the Office of the General Counsel at Boston University and New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, 3rd Department. She also interned with the Office of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton.
While in law school, Caitlin was honored with the Paul J. Liacos Scholar and G. Joseph Tauro Distinguished Scholar awards. She also received the Best Oralist award in the Stone Moot Court Competition in 2009, and she was the Winner and recipient of the Best Brief Award for the Sutherland Cup Moot Court Competition in 2011.
- All Politics Is Local, 91 Boston Univ. L. Rev. 1569 (2011)
- New York State
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Capital District Women's Bar Association
- American Constitution Society
- Friends of Camp Little Notch
- Boston University School of Law, magna cum laude, 2011
- Duke University, cum laude, 2007